SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dohenymama

KIDS BUNK ROOM MTN HOUSE, driving myself complete nuts--HELP! ;)

dohenymama
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

I'm designing a room that I live far away from and so only get there every once in a while--which is difficult for visually challenged people like me!

Here's the before picture on the bunk room. There will be a honeycomb blind in white added and we are definitely getting rid of the side tables and lamps. I just bought bedding in black check, thinking to add color with these colorful pillows and graphic black and white animal ones. Was pretty please with myself.

And then...I forgot that the carpet that is going in next week is this warm tan color, meant to brighten up what is a cold part of the house in a cold area of the country and play off the wood on the ceiling.

Okay so black and white against the light brown carpet isn't ideal, but then I thought to do an area rug--but my son is naturally allergic to wool. Naturally. Cotton options are limited, but I'm open to suggestion.

Here's the room before, the bedding, and the carpet being installed all attached here. I was also considering other bedding since I'm not attached to the black and white check. It's from Target and I can return. I did have four different styles picked out for the bedding and I'll post those on a different post to keep them from getting confused. HELLP!! I am opening day too much time here and getting no where.

THANK YOU!

Comments (18)