SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
keepitcheap

Lots of remodeling done- need new rug, sofa slipcover and pillows

keepitcheap
5 years ago

We are currently having a new kitchen installed along with new flooring throughout our entry/living/dining areas and 'luxury' vinyl tiles in the kitchen. While we don't have the funds to truly re-decorate we were thinking of changing up our living area layout and making a few small, inexpensive cosmetic changes/upgrades and since we switched from carpet to hard flooring, we need a rug! Here was my idea, though I'm not sure on the colors of the couch/pillows/rug so I just made them very neutral. The wall decor and furnishings are pretty similar to what is actually there. Besides the coffee/end tables matching set, everything else is a pretty 'eclectic' mix. Thinking a round rug due to the parrot being on his own platform that protects the floors (absolutely necessary). There is a ceiling-mounted projector behind the couch that projects onto a large screen that pulls down over the large opening between the kitchen and living room and couch is positioned accordingly. Our curtains are light blue with 'sakura' print and go nicely with the wall color. So what would kind of be a good direction on a new sofa slipcover, pillowcases and rug? That's what I'm thinking would be within a reasonable budget for us and would make an impact on the look of this small space:

Here are the floors/counters. The red wood is the showroom floor and NOT being installed anywhere. The laminate is a medium wood color, the vinyl is grey and white "swirls" look, kitchen counters are like a concrete grey and a 'honed' finish, cabinets white and wall color throughout as shown below.

Comments (2)

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm