SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nj_mom

Paint color selection for bathroom

NJ Mom
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

Now that we're seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, it's time to start thinking about paint... We've gotten one quote for a painter that we think is very high, going to look into others, but in the meantime, we're trying to see how feasible it is to do at least some of the smaller rooms ourselves. And we're going to start with our bathroom, which was redone by the previous owners just before we moved in. I want to get a real color in there, rather than the current tan-beige. It's got some pink in it, which is not apparent from the picture. I didn't pick the cabinets, they came with the house. I don't really like them, but maybe a pretty wall color would help me like them better. We also want to take down that tall cabinet on the left, it's very awkward and we don't really store a lot of stuff in it. I do like the tile and the countertop a lot (a very creamy Corian).

Here is our small-but-working master bathroom in all its poorly-lit glory (My husband has some sort of allergy to putting light bulbs in all the fixtures, he says it makes everything "too bright"). What colors would work well with these cabinets and counters?

"Before" pictures · More Info

"Before" pictures · More Info

Comments (5)