SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mtnrdredux_gw

Iphones and Iphone cases

mtnrdredux_gw
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

I broke down and bought a new iphone. Mine is so old that its trade in value was ... wait for it ... $30.

I ordered the Xs Max, in gold. Has anyone else? Anyone seen it in person?

I had three reasons. One, i need to enter a passcode for my phone (and at frequent intervals when dormant). It is such a pain.in.the.neck. The X has facial recognition so all I will have to do is glance at it. Two, I end up taking photos on my phone often (who doesn't; it's always w you.) I need a better phone camera; hopefully these will have enough resolution that i can use them in photobooks (can't do that now). Lastly, I subscribe to 4 daily newspapers and I usually read then online as headlines are posted. Reading on a small screen is unpleasant.

I've wanted a really cool phone case (love the TB one below) but they didn't make them for my ollllllld phone. I have used a tortoise shell one for years, and I do love it but want something new.

Problem - very few cases out yet for the Xs Max ... I have googled. Should i wait? For those of you who get a new iphone every yr, how long does it take before the cool kids have their new cases out?

What about this in the meantime?

Comments (22)