SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jillianfl

Desperate for USA source help for specific tile

jillianfl
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

Hi Houzzers, after much searching finally found 5x5 tile (picture in comments since it won't let me post) I need for my backsplash! Looking for: Quintessenza Genesi 5x5 in color Bianco Lucido (not the matte, also possibly called genesi26 but the 26 may refer to another size dimension, and I do need5x5). I currently can only find it from UK with $450 shipping charges, anyone know of US retailers that carry it (or can get relatively quickly)? I have only found retailers that carry the 3x12 or subway size but I really need the 5x5.... THANKS SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!!! (Side note I got samples of Winchester Tile 5x5s, but the whites were too off for my cabinrts, also looked at Cle and Heath ceramics but theirs wasn't close enough to what I'm looking for. The Genesi Bianca lucido is perfect match!) THANK YOU!! If anyone knows a similar 5x5 look tile that is 5x5 high gloss with close to straight edges but slightly textured high gloss surface feel free to let me know, I have my heart set on these but may be there is something similar I don't know of out there... THANKS!

Comments (3)