SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
suzhutchwem

MOD Cabinetry Brand - anyone use it?

Suz
5 years ago

Recently moved to the East Bay area in California and found that they everyone is into custom everything. I am looking for a less expensive line of cabinets and not sure if I have found it. Is anyone familiar with the MOD Cabinetry Brand?https://www.modcabinetry.com/ If anyone has suggestions for quality boxes that are not custom, I would appreciate it.

My house is a 1964 mid century modern and I am looking to do an appropriate kitchen and looking for a cabinet line that has quality cases - plywood with a slab door in a walnut or oak that will tie in with the exposed rafters that are in a gray brown family. Although this house is in an expensive neighborhood, I think it doesn't need custom cabinetry as it is a basic uncomplicated kitchen. One wall of cabinets (short wall) and an island that is across from it. I like the existing layout, it flows nicely.

I am at the beginning of the project and will need to find contractors but don't need any real design work. Need to address electrical upgrade, plumbing will stay where it is. I have other issues to address with some questions but finding a good line of cabinets is where I am starting today.

Thanks in advance!

Comments (13)