SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pola_pola

What Color SW pure white or extra white?

Pola Pola
5 years ago

Hi everyone second attempt at posting this. I'm ready to renovate the exterior of my home. As the pictures show it is one story ranch style house. The roof is very low and entrance is sunken and dark. I am planning on redoing the window moldings, painting door, house etc. As of now most of our neighbors have dif variations of grey, yellows, taupe exterior. So I wanted to stay away from those. I thought of white because of how nice clean it makes homes, and love the idea of adding shutters and window planter to bring in color and contrast plus whatever other greenery I end up adding to the landscape. Im thinking of leaving current siding even though I do not care for it at all only bc of cost issues. This isn't my final home so I wanted to keep cost down wherever I can. I also have to replace side gates, and plan to add fixtures and remove the rock in front entrance. Any ideas, thoughts comments are welcomed. pic etc .

I love how clean this look is and Bright. I think maybe deeper shutter cooler to bring contrast out a little more.

Trim for the door and prob would run it around the large windows once that large rock is removed.

Shutter and window box combo with some shrubs underneath.

Backyard there is another sliding door on the other side. evenly the floor will be painted or stained. Not sure yet. Excuse the cat tree :)

I habe a very large driveway, but as you can see the entrance is very dark, and unwelcoming. I'm not too sure if the side molding in front window will stay our take them out seeing as I feel they date the house.

Entrance, I think with some nice molding that runs across the door and windows will bring some dimension to the front, and obviously get rid of that screen door. add some pots and greenery, fixtures ?

Any thoughts are so welcomed Thank you everyone in advanced.

Comments (2)