SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_smith6227819

Love Chick Fil A

Kathsgrdn
5 years ago

Went to the nearest Chick Fil A about a month ago, in the closest town from me. It hasn't been there long. Now I'm addicted. I was craving it today so instead of driving to that town I went to Wendy's here and bought a grilled chicken sandwich. It was horrible. I took two bites and threw it out and went to Chick Fil A. They actually use real meat in their food. I also like their superfood side salad, grilled nuggets and fruit cups. They're a little expensive but it's real food they're serving and they are constantly giving me free food. The other day went through the drive thru at the one in Lexington and they gave me a card for a free breakfast item. Today I did a short survey with a code on my receipt and will soon have a free chicken sandwich. I now have their app on my phone so I get free sides now too. I have to say I'm also addicted to their iced coffee and frosted coffee (coffee and ice cream). I get half the syrup and they usually get it right, unlike McD's giving me a sweet tea half the time I order unsweet. I bought a side chicken noodle soup today to try. Will have it for dinner later tonight along with a superfood side salad.

Comments (123)