I don't understand spaghetti .
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (35)
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
Related Discussions
Barkeepers Friend - I don't understand the love
Comments (42)Isn't this Forun geat! Learn something new everyday. This is the first time I have heard of using BFK for 304 stainless sinks. I don't think the oxalic acid in BFK is good for steel. It's an oxidizer which should be avoided around steel -- although I admit I sometimes used it to re-sparkle 305 stainless "silverware" (I silverware silverware if its not silver?) We use baking soda. Never tried Bon Ami on stainless sinks, but can't think why not. BFK is great on our Kohler cast iron sinks -- the only kind of sink I would ever buy. Takes out any stain and leave a sparkling surface. Also great on copper pans....See MoreI don't understand primocane blackberries. Prime ark 45 /3rd year.
Comments (4)Hi Paul, "It will make new growth off the laterals that will fruit." trim laterals that have already fruited and they will produce? That goes against the requirement of removing laterals once they have fruited... I thought the primocane (first year cane) fruited in the fall and was trimmed, then overwintered it became the florocane (2nd year cane) which fruited off the laterals grown after last fall harvest... After the laterals harvest in spring, the entire plant is removed and thats where these primocane came from this year.. I removed all florocane after the spring harvest this year. A decent one! Problem is, these current primocane have produced laterals that have set fruit. Maybe these primocane laterals are just branches?? and after this harvest they are removed, and a new group of laterals will grow for next spring? I sure miss knowing where a rogue blackberry patch was. A true delight....See MoreI just don't understand why
Comments (0)all the funerals for George Floyd, Do you think the family is paying for all of this? Now Monday and Tuesday again and than it will finally be over!! In my opinion a little too much....See MoreI don’t understand this house!
Comments (19)I don’t understand this house! bpath 3 days ago I’m going to post some pictures in the comments. Why? Channeling my inner “@gizmo”. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Whoa - well somebody likes to live dangerously going there! ;-) Also, that flrplan is one hot confused mess...See More- 8 years ago
- 8 years agolast modified: 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years agolast modified: 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years agolast modified: 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years agolast modified: 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years agolast modified: 8 years ago
- 8 years agolast modified: 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years agolast modified: 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years agolast modified: 8 years ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
COFFEE WITH AN ARCHITECTA Few Things I Would Like to Ask Frank Lloyd Wright
It could take a lifetime to understand Frank Lloyd Wright's work — less if we had answers to a few simple questions
Full Story
LATEST NEWS FOR PROFESSIONALSDesigning a Business: How Do I Deal With Client Sticker Shock?
Design business coach Chelsea Coryell offers tips for helping clients understand the actual costs of their projects
Full Story
LIFE21 Things Only People Living With Kids Will Understand
Strange smells, crowded beds, ruined furniture — here’s what cohabiting with little monsters really feels like
Full Story

LANDSCAPE DESIGNTo Manage Stormwater Sustainably, Understand Your Site
Follow this guide to learn how water moves through your landscape and how best to manage it
Full Story
WORKING WITH PROSConstruction Contracts: How to Understand What You Are Buying
Learn how plans, scope of work and specifications define the work to be completed
Full Story
WORKING WITH PROSUnderstand Your Site Plan for a Better Landscape Design
The site plan is critical for the design of a landscape, but most homeowners find it puzzling. This overview can help
Full Story
HOUZZ PRODUCT NEWS‘Understand Your Clients’ and Other Advice From Pros
Several pros share important business lessons they’ve learned from recent home design and remodeling projects
Full Story
SOUTHWEST GARDENINGUnderstanding the American Southwest's Three Main Climate Zones
If you live in one of the arid or semiarid regions of the U.S. Southwest, this gardening zone guide is for you
Full Story
User