SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
missi_rogge

Bathroom colors-wall/trim/vanity/medicine cabinet

Missi (4b IA)
5 years ago

My bathroom sucks. The toilet and tub are staying. They're biscuit. Had I known eight years ago that I would wish I'd gone with white, I would've gone with white. However, I grew up in a house that thought white was the devil (OMG IT'S SO HARD TO CLEAN!) and I carried that w/me. Now that I've been looking into things myself for the last many years, I've come to appreciate white. Anyway, for the foreseeable future, I've got biscuit to work with. The flooring will be going, but it will be probably a year before that happens. It will be replaced w/a wood look Super Core SPC flooring. Also-I know the lighting is atrocious-new bulbs will hopefully help that.

I am thinking to do something w/the walls, vanity, medicine cabinets. (the door to the right of the mirror goes to the hall closet and will be removed, so it will just be wall there.) Strip and restain? Sand and paint? A little of both? The shower curtain is luckily easily replaceable as well. The sink is taupe-ish/beige I think, cream, brown, what looks like either dark charcoal or black, and a few sparkly gold flecks scattered willy nilly.

I like this paint, if that helps https://fusionmineralpaint.com/colours/ for the vanity/mirror (they have stains as well) and I'm open to other ideas as well. And whatever brand of paint for the walls, doesn't matter. Thank you!

Comments (17)