SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
weirdcatlady

Designers and decorators, help me find this mystery sofa?

MizLizzie
5 years ago

Design experts, perhaps you can help me. I am in need of a queen sleeper sofa for the occasional houseguest. About a year ago, my family stayed at a Marriott property that had a very nice one. It was unusual in that the mattress did not fold up like an S-shape and drop into the bottom of the sofa for storage. As I recall, you first flipped forward the seat cushions. Or maybe that you removed them and set them aside, I cannot now recall. I did not need one then! Now I wish I had paid attention.

In any case, once the cushions were out, the mattress itself pulled down out of the back of the sofa. It was not really folded at all. The back cushions remained in place, because they actually store the mattress. And this makes the sleeper sofa really nice for reading in bed, and watching television. Also, the mattress was a memory foam, very thick. The mattress had a lot of support under it, and there was no metal bar across the middle because of this particular design. I called Marriott, and they were clueless. I am sure corporate purchasing just sent it to them.

If anyone can help me identify what this kind of sleeper sofa is called, or who might manufacture it, I would be most grateful

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida