SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
andrewjagor

Samsung vs. KitchenAid Wall Oven/Microwave

generals1992
5 years ago
I’ve got all of my other appliances picked out and am down to my last decision: my wall oven.

Due to space constraints and cost, I’m pretty much decided on a wall oven/microwave combo. I know those get a lot of flack here, but the only way I see around it is to get a separate oven and microwave, which is cost prohibitive and will eat into cabinet space a little more.

I have all KitchenAid appliances and a wolf cooktop. I love the look and features of Samsung’s relatively new wall oven/micro combo. Overall, I think it’s what I’d rather have. That said, the rest of my appliances are KitchenAid, and I’ve owned the KitchenAid oven/microwave combo and had good luck with it.

I feel comfortable going with the KA, but am torn as to whether it’s worth taking a risk on the Samsung go get the look/features I like. I’ve heard bad things about their customer service and know their appliances have had issues before. Does that apply to their cooking appliances as well? Is it worth the risk, or should I go with what I know?

Comments (12)