SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lori_renee38

Glam, chic, industrial small open living room design help

Lori Renee
5 years ago
I am looking for a variety of tips and advice on my living room. The primary use of the room is for TV and reading. The loveseat, chairs, and console table will not be able to be changed. Here are a few things I need help with:

1. Wall color - I'm thinking shades of gray. My fave is SW Reprose Gray and Dorian Gray. Should all walls be same or have an accent wall?

2. Furniture layout - I just moved it to how it is in the picture. My husband likes it, but I feel that something is off. Perhaps everything on the TV wall needs to be shifted to left a few inches. I absolutely plan to get a new ottoman or coffee table, but looking for ideas.

3. Accents: Rug size and placement? Gray, blue, white? I've obviously got a few dogs so indoor/outdoor rug might be best. Ottoman(s) or coffee table?

4. Decor: I don't care what anyone says, I love my little gallery wall haha. All the frames still have the stock images from when I bought them, so need ideas for what I should put in them (no family photos). Window treatments- Right now I am using cheapo Walmart sheers that were used in my old apartment. What should should I replace them with?

5. What should I put between refrigerator and TV? I have an old $10 desk from Walmart there, which has no purpose other than accumulating junk apparently.

6. Should anything go on the non-tv walls?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Comments (20)