SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
alicia_freeman18

Kitchen Upgrades?? What would you do?

Alicia Freeman
5 years ago

Hi all,

I've posted in here a few times with some different ideas and everyone has been so helpful to point out some issues I'm creating with certain designs with what I was looking at doing. This is our first home and would be my first 'larger' remodel decision.

I was originally looking at a layout change but the people here were helpful in pointing out some issues I would run into with that. Obviously it's easiest to move sink to center island and keep everything else but then stove would be in main walkway, etc.

We are planning to be in the home about 2-4 more years- so not long enough to spend 40k on our dream kitchen (and why would we when we are looking to move). Home value of ours and neighboring homes is about 280k. I would call this an entry level home price range for our area.

With this said, I am interested in opinions on what you would do to update this kitchen with the short amount of time we plan to stay.

It seems people on here have a lot of experience and I value your opinions. Thank you for your help and patience.

Comments (14)