Revised Sound of Music lyrics ( read if you wanna laugh)
8 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (10)
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
Related Discussions
Anything you wanna talk about II
Comments (150)Hi Everyone, looks like this thread will roll over soon! Way to go AL!!! : ) I also LOVE those frogs, they are so cute .... Thanks for the kind words from those cute little guys!!! I just love them...They keep the slugs away from my trees and the lizards keep a close watch as well. That is a great "protector" in my eyes!!! : ) Hi Rina... Thank you!! I do love all of the little critters that like to visit my yard. I aslo have butterflies and Hummingbirds too! I swear they act like they want me to make new sugar water everytime i come outside. I really think they know i will do that when they start swarming me and talking.. They are really precious. Hey Mike, My Bull frog lives in the pond most of the year, but in the summer when the water it to hot for him, he decides to take the large pool..lol I se him jump in when i come outside at night to check on the trees. He has finally decided that he likes me now, and wont jump off into the pool. My DH checks in the am to see if he is in the skimmers and he is gone. He is so strong that he can get into the corner and pull himself right out of the pool. He is to funny. I just love these guys.. i named him my 'little Prince' hopefully he wont be kissing anyone, so he can stay as he is and keep eating the slugs from my Plumeria. My cell has been acting up and i finally had to say goodbye to it... :( I really likes that one becauses i was so comfortable with it, but it was time for an upgrade. Now, i trying to figure out how to work this new cell..LOL I did receive your text, but i have been so busy at work, and when im done it is to late to respond. I will tomorrow. How are your frogs? I wonder where mine will stay this winter? Hi Josh!! Love your cute little tree frog too! How cool is that? Does he stay around or is he only here and there? My Bullfrog comes out every evening around the same time and hangs around the same tree, LOL..I think he like the containers with Gritty Mix too! Must be the feel of the mix and the heat that is still around for him in the late evening... Take good care all.. AL, Since you like frogs so much.. Here are a few more pics for you!! Good night !!! Laura loving the Gritty Mix..lol He just sits and stares at my trees for any tasty treats that may crawl his way.. it is just to funny!!! Take care, Laura...See MoreFrozen: the Worst Movie Music in History?
Comments (58)The little girl next door discovered "Let It Go" a few weeks ago and has been singing it outside. All. The. Time. Unlike many of you, I actually like (or at least liked) the song, but heavens to pete is it overexposed. My daughter has been receiving musical instruction in school including reading music. She had vocal music in K-3 and strings (she plays violin) in 4 and 5. She's signed up for orchestra as an elective in middle school. I think the music program was primarily funded (possibly entirely funded) by PTA fundraising and by grants but it's been great. I sing in a church choir and until last year was also part of a small women's ensemble that sang monthly at retirement homes (we went on hiatus when my director fell and suffered a head injury--I'm afraid now that we're never going to resume. I learned to read music with piano lessons as a kid, but it was also taught in elementary school music class. And then I was in choir all through junior high and high school (and a bit in college). I went on a road trip with my daughter earlier this summer, and when we first got on the road I thought she was going to want to listen to nothing but top 40 the whole trip. I made a case for listening to country in the areas where that was 90% of what was on the airwaves (there aren't many country stations where we are from). We also listened to some classical, some religious choral music, some 80s power ballads, and a bit of metal. One of the things that drives me crazy about many young people is their rigid conviction in the superiority of whatever narrow set of music happens to be on trend at the moment (this bugged me even when I was a teen). I'm happy to have a kid with eclectic tastes (for now, anyway; she's not a teen yet)....See MoreFlaming June: What Hot Books are you Reading?
Comments (96)I have finished the month of June with a book that was recommended to me on another site I follow and I only have one thing to say about it. Wow! The Q by Beth Brower is only available as an e-book or I can assure you that I would be purchasing it in hardcover. It's set in a slightly different Victorian England, no magic or anything like that for those who don't care for it. The main character, Quincy, has a year to satisfy 12 stipulations of her guardian's will in order to inherit the business she loves and runs. The problem is that the solicitor in charge of making sure she satisfies the conditions cannot tell her what any of them are. This does not really give a sense of the story but I finished it with that sense of loss the end of a good story brings. I did have a little trouble getting into it but it caught me by the second chapter....See MoreNovember : What are you reading by the fire ( or the fan !) ?
Comments (75)Ginny, that sounds like a lovely combination. I have altered garments myself in the past but my mind boggled on how this was done as Precious tore the seam badly so I imagined the skirt was tight with little to work on, and more would be needed for lengthening to make a blouse from the top part of the dress! However, if we can imagine talking shoes, I suppose we can imagine material from a tight dress that suddenly becomes plentiful!...See More- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years agolast modified: 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
Related Stories

KITCHEN APPLIANCESConsidering a New Kitchen Gadget? Read This First
Save money, time and space by learning to separate the helpers from the hassles
Full Story
LIFEThe Wisdom of Kenny Rogers, for Declutterers
No need to gamble on paring-down strategies when the country music legend has already dealt out some winning advice
Full Story
FUN HOUZZHouzz Call: What’s on Your Refrigerator?
Magnets, menus, children’s art, coupons, perfect-attendance certificates, song lyrics — what is fridge-worthy in your house?
Full Story
MOST POPULARThree Magic Words for a Clean Home and a Better Life
Not a natural tidying and organizing whiz? Take hope in one short phrase that can change your life forever
Full Story
BOOKSCan Tidying Up Result in Life-Changing Magic?
Organizing phenom Marie Kondo promises big results — if you embrace enormous changes and tough choices
Full Story
LIFEA Caregiver’s Guide to a Supportive Home
A daughter who’s been there shares 9 tips on tailoring a home for a loved one with dementia
Full Story
MOST POPULAR10 Things Clean Freaks Know to Be True
Are you completely committed to domestic cleanliness? Then you may recognize some of these spotless truths
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOMESimple Pleasures: 10 Ideas for a Buy-Less Month
Save money without feeling pinched by taking advantage of free resources and your own ingenuity
Full Story
FUN HOUZZGuessing Game: What Might Our Living Rooms Say About Us?
Take a shot on your own or go straight to just-for-fun speculations about whose homes these could be
Full Story
LIFEHow to Get Along With the Neighbors — and Live Happier at Home
Everyone wins when neighbors treat one another with kindness, consideration and respect
Full Story
User