SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
allyson_bogdanschaaf

Purchased item #117627020 in lanai glaze

I need help please! Purchased above chairs for a friend’s office but need 2 more chairs that will compliment the lanai glaze chairs. Rug and coffee table staying. Need to replace ugly grey chairs. Also need narrow console/sofa table for the wall with “with God” hanging. Don’t worry I’m replacing that too.Need help pulling this together. Happy to give you the business if we can find right pieces.

Thank you!

Allyson

Comments (4)

• miss lindsey (She/Her)
    5 years ago

I can't see the rest of the room; from this pic it looks like there is no room for more furniture. You could put a floating shelf in the wall under the canvas but I can't see any need for it.

• sushipup1
    5 years ago

If you are asking about a Houzz product, try Customer service. This is a discussion forum.

Allyson Bogdan Schaaf thanked sushipup1
  • Allyson Bogdan Schaaf
    Original Author
    5 years ago

I am replacing 2 grey chairs. New chairs need to coordinate with floral chair and rug. I apologize if my first comment was confusing. I’m appreciative if your help.

• miss lindsey (She/Her)
    5 years ago

Sorry Allyson, your comment just came through my notifs.

We can't see what is going on over by the window, but is it possible that a small settee and coffee table would suit the space? With the bold desk chair I think adding two more chairs will get very chair-y. But a small settee or loveseat in grey or teal would look lovely!