June-so-Soon Game CXXXV
8 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (196)
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
Related Discussions
The Waiting Game.....Pictures to pass the time!
Comments (14)Hi Celeste, hopefully your waiting game is over soon and your roses are starting to leave out. On the other hand for us Gardenwebbers it's not a bad thing, that you are posting pictures of your beautiful roses to pass the time until then ;-). I bet when you really can go out and work in your garden with so many projects and roses to care for you are busy like a bee! All of the roses you have posted are very lovely, but of course I have some favorites: I love white roses and Baltimore Belle seems to be so beautiful. It must be very nice to sit underneath her! Gros Choux d'Hollande has a perfect flowers shape and I love the button eye. Baron Girod de L'ain is incredible pretty with his beautiful color with the white edge, nice flower shape and strong fragrance. I think that this is a very special rose and unusual rose. I am eying BGdL for quite a while and may have to figure out if I am able to grow him here. I kept Rose de Rescht for the last, because she is the most admired rose by me of the once that you have posted this time. You have a very beautiful bush and your photo captured the essence of this rose very well (both the bush shot and the single flower). I find that her fragrance is to die for. The best thing for me is: I HAVE this rose already. I got her as a very teeny tiny band this winter and just yesterday she opened her first flower for me. I am looking so much forward for her to mature and just cross my fingers that she likes my garden and wants to develop her full potential, here. I am also very anxious to see how large this rose gets in SoCa! Thanks for posting! I am looking forward to more photos of your incredible garden!...See MoreDaily Support: Mon June 21st - Sunday June 27th
Comments (18)Hi. Raeanne, thanks for checking on me. We just got back from vacationing with friends in Chicago. I have spent the last couple of weeks preparing for the trip, then being on the trip, then having company until Sunday. Won't bore you with any details, but absolutely loved Chicago. When we arrived we were just in time for the Blackhawks (hockey) parade/celebration. Then caught a game at Wrigley Field (Cubs/White Sox.) Us "girls" caught the matinee of "Billy Elliott" at The Oriental Theater - which was pretty awesome. Ate at wonderful restaurants, drank too much wine, etc. - so am not weighing in until next week - ha! We walked every morning we were there - such beautiful flowers and parks! Of course, shopped until literally dropping. It was so nice to get away from the real world. We did not watch tv or the news at all while we were away. I'm trying to keep depression at bay, because living here on the Mississippi Gulf Coast, which has not recovered from Katrina yet, and to have this oil spill happening. I read today where a boat captain in nearby Gulf Shores, Alabama, had committed suicide. Since his business had suffered, he had been hired by BP to use his boat in the cleanup efforts. I don't believe in suicide, but to go from something you love to doing something so depressing has to take its toll. I pray that an answer is found soon - I can't believe it's taking so long to fix. Perhaps maybe I should have waited longer before posting again. I will catch up on everyone's posts soon, but have to congratulate Maddie on scoring such excellent grades! I'm off to the grocery store for some much-needed groceries. Besh, I no longer "officially" do weight watchers, since our location closed down, but am trying to adhere to its basic plan. I did splurge and eat way too much red meat in Chicago and my stomach is still calming down from that! Hope today is a good one for everyone....See MoreOBF- June Hello Summer Card Seed Swap + Funtabulous Games
Comments (74)Shirley, I received your really cute card and the seeds yesterday. Thanks so much. I took a quick picture. Anyway, a gorgeous Golden Retriever puppy with an American flag on the card and Crocosmia, Clematis and Painted Daisy seeds. Thanks so much, Shirley. Love each one!...See MoreSo soon, JUNE - The GAME CLXVIII
Comments (144)Domenica - by Milavia ( that Everybody Loves Raymond episode ?)...See More- 8 years agolast modified: 8 years ago
- 8 years agolast modified: 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years agolast modified: 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
Related Stories

LIFETurn Off the Video Games and Turn On Your Kid's Creativity
Going nuts planning summer activities? Kids overdosing on screen time? It may be time to foster more self-directed play
Full Story
PETSSo You're Thinking About Getting a Dog
Prepare yourself for the realities of training, cost and the impact that lovable pooch might have on your house
Full Story
LIFEYour Back-to-School Game Plan
Set up a few systems now for an easy and organized routine when school starts
Full Story
MOST POPULARSo You Say: 30 Design Mistakes You Should Never Make
Drop the paint can, step away from the brick and read this remodeling advice from people who’ve been there
Full Story
HOLIDAYSHouzz Call: When Do Your Holiday Decorations Go Up?
Is it ever too soon to start spreading the holiday cheer?
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDES8 Lessons on Renovating a House from Someone Who's Living It
So you think DIY remodeling is going to be fun? Here is one homeowner's list of what you may be getting yourself into
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGN7 Steps to Pantry Perfection
Learn from one homeowner’s plan to reorganize her pantry for real life
Full Story
MIDCENTURY HOMESHouzz Tour: Pools and Martinis Inspire a Palm Springs Remodel
Weighed down by black-heavy ’80s style, a California desert home gets a fun and lighthearted look just right for its midcentury roots
Full Story
FEEL-GOOD HOMEGet Peonies! And More Things to Do This Weekend
Dust off your ceiling fans, make room on bookshelves for new beach reads and host an NBA Finals party
Full Story
DISASTER PREP & RECOVERYFamily’s New Style Rises in the Aftermath of a Flood
After their damaged walls are demolished, homeowners realize they like the open space and decide to keep it
Full Story
yoyobon_gw