SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cachadd

Are there any “quality” reclining furniture manufacturers?

cachadd
5 years ago

A couple of years ago I had back surgery & gave away our reclining furniture because we thought stationary furniture would be better for me. Until then, we‘d always had reclining furniture & we miss it. The stationary sofas we replaced it with just aren’t comfortable so we want to go back to reclining furniture. However, everything I’ve been reading doesn’t give me much assurance that I can find quality reclining furniture.

The brands I grew up with are no longer reliable (Lazy Boy, Lane, Flexsteel, etc). They’re imported from China or Mexico and definitely not the same quality as In the past. Are there any manufacturers that produce quality reclining furniture? I know the very nature of “reclining” furniture will not be as good as “stationary” furniture, but surely there’s something available that will last more than a couple of years. We do not want leather, just fabric, please.

Because we sleep on our furniture quite often (sleep issues), we like having 2 sofas but I’m open to having one reclining sofa (for hubby) & one stationary sofa (for me) as long as they complement each other.

I’m open to any suggestions you might have

Thank you!

Comment (1)