SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
airillusion

ISO Quality Leather Reclining Sofa & Loveseat or Sectional

Airillusion
9 years ago

My husband and I are stationed overseas and the sofa we brought is very uncomfortable and hurting our backs. We have looked into sofas available locally and can't find anything we like. We contacted our local Exchange and while they only have a few options in the stores they are able to order specific pieces from the following companies:

Ashley Furniture (www.ashleyfurniture.com)
Bassett Furniture (www.bassettfurniture.com
Lane Furniture (www.lanefurniture.com)
Broyhill Furniture (www.broyhillfurniture.com)
Klaussner Furniture (www.klaussner.com)
United/Simmons (www.simmons.com)(I don't see any sofas on their website but they are listed on the sheet as carrying some)
Franklin Furniture (www.franklincorp.com)
Coaster Furniture (www.coasterfurniture.com)
Benchmaster (www.benchmasterfurniture.com)
Best Chair (besthf.com)

Has anyone had any experience with reclining leather sofas/loveseats or sectionals from any of these brands? Based on what I found so far on this forum it seems Ashley and Klaussner are low end; Bassett, Lane and Broyhill are medium end; but I do not know about the rest. This is our first time buying any furniture new that is not Ikea and we want to make sure we get something that will hold up for a long time. Unforunately, there is no option for buying used as the used furniture here is pretty much the same price as the new and we didn't care for what was available new locally anyway. Which brands (and models) do you recommend?

Comment (1)