SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
richmondmichelle

Chair Help! ISO Comfortable and Stylish Wingbacks!

richmondmichelle
5 years ago

I am desperate but optimistic someone here might be able to help. I have two wingback chairs in my family room I’d like to replace. Initially I thought about just having them recovered. And then I priced it ($$$$) and figured I’d just buy new chairs. First set came from Grandin Road and the color was so off (more denim less navy) and they had too much nailhead trim. Sent back. Second set came from Pier 1 and they were supposed to be navy but they looked more teal. Nope. Third set just came from Wayfair. This time I thought I’d stick with a neutral but when I placed

them in the room, they blended right in with the wall. The tufting also looked too old and they are horribly uncomfortable. Soooooo.... can anyone please help me out and suggest a COMFORTABLE (we sit in these a lot) chair for this space? Also, would you go with blue or something else? I’m hitting my head against a wall here. And my husband says after 3 sets of chairs, it might be time to call in for Help.

thank you!

A couple of things... the leather ottoman isn’t staying. Any suggestions for a replacement are welcomed.

i will put drapes up once I settle on chairs.

Comments (22)