SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_20096495

Hair Colour

User
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

I hate colouring my hair. I thought about going to get it done professionally but the average colour with highlights and cut runs about $170Cdn. I bought a box of colour that also has comb in highlights for $20. It takes about 45 minutes from start to finish. I usually only do my hair twice a year. In the meantime my new hair growth will be 4" long and all the brown hair I coloured will fade to a light blonde. I actually did my hair late February or early March and am sitting here now as I type with the last step in my hair (the conditioner). I'm leaving it in about an hour rather than the recommended 2 minutes before I rinse it out.

I hate my hair. Its SO thin and frizzy. Not dead ends frizzy, just frizzy. I use conditioners, leave in conditioners, oils, creams, you name it: my hair looks fuzzy. Yet yesterday someone actually said, "I love your hair! It has a nice curl to it!" I was surprised. I always thought it looked like I was a homeless person. LOL I stopped blow drying my hair months ago to keep the heat off of it. I'm taking vitamins to try to see if it helps my hair from falling out so much. I think it's helping. Waiting patiently for new hairs to grow in........

I envy people with beautiful thick hair. You have no idea how lucky you are.

Comments (20)