SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
oklamoni

USPS rant

OklaMoni
6 years ago

I came home on Monday, and found a slip of paper within my mail, telling me they tried to deliver a package.

Well, I was gone most of Tuesday... but had a left a note written on their slip of paper on my mailbox for the mail carrier when I had to leave. No package! Wednesday morning I was out, left the note taped to the front door, but was home all afternoon. Still no package.

I went out this morning, pulled the note off, and realized the fine print on it.

YIKES

To get my package I had to scan their code in, or use the bar code message online.

I went online. The STUPID number on their notice would not be accepted... I finally started over, and said, I didn't have a number. Now, they gave me a number to be able to pickup my package, but did not tell, which post office!!! YIKES, we have quite a number of post offices here in OKC.

Soooooooooo I called their 800 number, and got the option I can hold, or they call me back in about an hour.

Do they think, we actually have time to kill like this????

The lady calling me back ( 52 minutes later) was actually really nice, and gave me the address of the post office I need to go to, to get my package...

now, while I was typing all this my regular mailman showed up. He had a final notice for me, he got it when he picked up today's mail for delivery.

I am sure, this is for the same package... and I am glad it hasn't been sent back yet... but YIKES, what frustration....

Moni

Comments (19)