SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sbm321

Help me brainstorm re smallish living room chair

Sueb20
6 years ago

We close on our new house next week and we will hit the ground running with painters showing up the next day, and other tradespeople right behind. We have what appears to be a really good plan to get a lot done before we move in June. Fingers crossed.

In the living room, here are the known players.

Two of these sofas in an “L” configuration. One is a dark mossy green leather, the other is blue upholstery.

This TV console in a darker finish.

This coffee table ottoman.

In the corner where the two sofas meet, I’m thinking about either one of these tables.

I have a little antique “drinks” table that will also go on one side of a sofa. I have a second small end table too if needed.

There will be room for a smallish chair as well, and I’m looking for something that isn’t “matchy” but still looks good with the other players. I don’t think it will get used daily — just occasionally.

I have always liked this room a lot, and would love to use a wicker chair somewhere. What do you think? Not a chaise like this one, just a regular chair.

Any good resources? Or, other chair ideas? I am hoping to maybe find an antique but so far it seems that everything I’ve looked at is too dainty/tiny or too large and bulky.

Comments (8)