SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cm2529

Another Long Wall Dilemma Post

cm2529
6 years ago

Hi everyone, I've been reading all the long wall dilemma posts and I wanted to share my own. I have 2 huge walls in my family room. I have a 25' long plain wall which I'm struggling to figure out how to decorate. Adjacent to it, I "had" another huge wall which we put a t.v and a textured stone background which looks amazing. How do I decorate the long plain wall now that the other one is textured and looking awesome? I don't want to overdo or underdo it the current large plain wall. We have a bunch of really great family travel pics that I thought we'd put along that wall. If so, we can't decide if we put several smaller ones, just a few big ones, or just 1. Just one would be 24' long and insanely expensive so we are not leaning towards that option. We are leaning towards lots of pics of many of our family trips. But we aren't sure of that either. Does it look too busy? Costco has some really good pricing on metal and acrylic prints and you can make them as big as 36" so we were leaning towards leveraging that option in order to keep the huge wall relatively cool but affordable. Any ideas are welcome, including any other ideas of how decorate the room. I am attaching pics of: 1) Wall that's already done w textured stone and tv (has some Cinco de Mayo mexican decorations for an upcoming party, disregard those lol) 2) Plain wall 3) Sample of Plain wall w multiple pics and 4) Sample of plain wall w same pic divided up.

Comments (27)