SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dylan_beltran9

Need help ID'ing 8 succulents/cacti, thank you!

DYLAN B
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

Hi! I've been lurking and reading the posts in this forum for quite some time now. I've enjoyed the input this community has to offer! I've done my due diligence on trying to ID my succulent collection, but the following succulents below, have given me the hardest time to ID myself with no luck :(. I'm finally in need of help! Any advice or tips that can lead me in the right direction will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

#1. I believe this is an aloe of some sort? Closest match I've found so far, is Aloe congolensis., but I'm not sure if it that's accurate.

#2. No idea on this one below.

#3. The one below is definitely very similar to my Plectranthus tomentosa, but the leaves on this one are definitely thinner and does not have the scent of the Vick's plant. Actually would catch a scent of weed from it. Haha. Looks similar though. Part of the same genus?

#4. Euphorbia of some sort?

#5. Definitely looks like a Kalanchoe. I already have the Mother of Thousands and Pink Butterflies succulents. This one is different from those. Especially since there are no markings underneath the leaves. Just not sure what kind of Kalanchoe, unless it's something entirely different...?

#6. Have no clue on this one.

#7. Maybe some type of Echeveria? I doubt it though.

#8. Mammilaria? But not sure of what specific type.

Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Comments (6)