SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bethgreen6784

Just moved in- Plain exterior help!

bethgreen6784
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

HI! I just moved into a two story brick home, it has a large picture window (I think that is what it is called) in the second story middle (above the front door). I have looked around and several people put blinds on their picture windows inside, but I do not feel that it looks very good from the exterior- I do already have blind on all the windows (except the large middle window). I am wondering what you would do? I like the look of a monogram or something- would a large wreath with a letter "G" look good on a window that big? would it look strange on a window and not on a door? Please help!

Also, my house has no shutters, so I feel that it looks very plain and needs something- I do not want shutters, I like that my house is the only one in the neighborhood without shutters. Can you help me create more curb appeal, I want mainly decor advice for now- we just moved so our budget is tight and we cant afford large improvements- I was hoping to stay under $100. I like the rustic look, not too bold. I was thinking of hanging some metal art in-between, center of, the upstairs and downstairs front windows to add a little character and decor. What do you think? what about my door? What color should I paint it? what should I do to the front stoop? decor?

Thanks so much!

Comments (16)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor