SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
shaylyn_joy

Help with bedroom decor/color scheme

Shaylyn Joy
6 years ago

Good morning,

I need some help bringing in the green color of the blinds to my bedroom furniture set. Currently there is a brown furniture set there and my set is being moved in. I will share all the pictures so you can see. Thank you in advance!

Our bedroom has a light-gray wall and sort of a sage or olive green blinds with a darker green valance. I plan to remove the top valances with the white matching ones of my bedding set.

Below is a picture of my new bedding set with the white valances I plan to switch the dark green ones out with. This is just the bedding I have not the furniture.

The furniture set that I have is all included in this photo with 2 nightstands. It is considered an alabaster color.

Could I somehow bring the green of the blinds and white of my bedding set into my bedroom? I was thinking of these doilies for the nightstand and dresser and a sage or olive throw for the end of the bed:

A throw pillow could help too but I am not sure which one. I've only found this one but not sure it matches:

Thank you again for any advice you have!!!

Comments (2)