SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
3katz4me

Observations and humble opinions from my tropical vacation

6 years ago

Very much enjoying my warm weather break from the cold north. It’s been very interesting being that I haven’t been on a trip like this for 20 years.

I thought we’d be among the few 60+ people here. Not at all the case. Lots of “older” folks.

Based on my observations I’m far too concerned about what I look like in a swimsuit.

Based on my observations I could wear a bikini and not look any worse than some others and better than some.

I must be very intolerant of swimsuits that creep up the butt-cheeks - compared to many others. I return swimsuits that others seem to be comfortable wearing.

I’ve only seen one person who looked good IMHO in a skimpy thong suit. Quite an amazing blingy, rhinestone studded suit. Have only seen a few thongs - maybe due to the older crowd.

A lot of women seem to look better in their suits than their accompanying males.

I saw the most unique ladies suit ever - kind of like a slingshot. Maybe I’m late to the party and others have seen these. Kind of a skinny V in the front from shoulders down and another similar V in the back.

The nicest people I met were from Canada. Every time I chat with the man the word jovial comes to mind.

It’s usually too bright and sunny on the beach to do much of anything but people watch. Hence the above observations.

Back to the cold north in a few days.

Comments (26)

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County