SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mamapinky0

School/my boys/scam

mamapinky0
6 years ago

The boys bus arrives about 4.10pm. It stops at the end of my driveway. I was standing outside the house with the house phone in my hand...just as the bus door opened let off a child up the street closed its door without my boys getting off my phone rang...it was the school asking if I was running late...late for what I ask....someone called the school about 3 told them this is Tim and Chips grandmother and do not let the boys catch the bus as I'd be picking them up at 4 for doctor appts.......

This never happened..I did not call the school. The principal met me at the school with two confused boys both safe.

We know the call was at 3.02pm and it was a female voice. The phone # was blocked. All calls to the school even blocked ones can be traced I'm told. The authorities will be at the school in the morning tracing the call. The school will be filing charges but the principal doesn't know yet what charges as that's up to the school attorneys..I will also file charges.

This has me a nervous wreck. I don't understand who would do this or why. And what they may do next.

I have bad dreams sometimes that my boys don't get off the bus and today it happened. I've never told anyone about these dreams. Someone obviously is trying to cause trouble. That person is to dumb to realize you can block your # but the school can still get it.

This really has me nervous.

Comments (79)