SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
poohbearlvr

Do You Have This Double Datura? Have Some Seeds To Sell??

PoohBearLvr
6 years ago

Hi. I am trying to buy this seeds for this datura. But so far only 1 person in Canada is selling it on EBay, and Etsy...but they wont sell to me, in south Fla. I dont know why. And they wont tell me why. I grow all the other colors, it isnt prohibited from growing in Fla., it isn't illegal, but this person refuses to sell them to anyone in a zip code beginning with a '3'.

So...is ANYONE else in Canada, or anywhere, growing this double CREAM and PURPLE datura, and be willing to sell me some seeds? OR buy them from this person on EBay? On there, their name is 'THESEEDHOUSE'.

Here is a picture of the datura I am searching for. If you are growing it, or be willing to buy it from this seller, and then sell them to me, I would be SO greatfull! There must be one fellow gardener that is growing this color datura, and have seeds left over. OR would be willing to help me get them.

It is not like it is cocaine, or a bomb. It is datura seeds.

Will some fellow gardener help me out. From our neighbors to the north, or any gardener that is growing this colored datura. Anyone have it? Thank you.

Comment

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations