SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
tcandwe

Help finding a bright, happy color pallette for living room

I love bright, unique and put together spaces that make you happy to be in and want that for my living room. I have three busy trumpet playing, girl scouts, youtube watching daughters (16, 11, 10) and a happy, funny, mad scientist and a gifted engineer husband of 20 years who often works from home(hence the outdoor party tables make shift desk). I am a fulltime mom, community activist, volunteer extraordinaire and the "kool-aide" house hostess with the mostest disabled mom. Tomorrow I'll be having my 6th and 7th major spine surgeries, this time it's my cervical spine. I share this because I know about to be dropped into the battle of a lifetime and my children are old enough to feel like their dad, helpless & I see their hurt watching when I suffer. BUT I also know from experience the space your in can be my secret weapon and it's all I've been able to think about. This living room needs to be our happy awesome place to watch movies, have family game nights, watch girls silly "talent shows" and most importantly a place that makes rehabilitation a little less scary.
Keep: new sectional and ottoman
Keep/paint/or sell: sofa table
Getting ride of: 90's heavy wood armoire in back and barbie condo
A girl can dream: solution for computer desk, a drop zone for kids stuff and all of it concealed so I don't have to see it all day:)
Thank you for your time & know you'll be the person I look forward to hearing from the most during my hospital stay all week:)

Comments (6)