SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ericabraun

OBF March: A Tisket A Tasket

EricaBraun
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

It's been a few years, so I'm revisiting one of my old swaps. I thought this one was a lot of fun, so I'm excited to do it again.

A tisket a tasket, a gardener Easter basket.

It's time to put on your Easter bonnets and get creative. Fill your partner's “basket” (ie shipping container) with Easter goodies for a gardener. Think spring and Easter: bunnies, chicks, eggs, pastels, etc.

What to send:

One Sweet Treat: Something edible and sweet.

Two Garden Goodies: anything non-edible that somehow reminds you of Easter/spring that a gardener would enjoy.

Three bulbs (bulbs, rhizomes, tubers, etc.): Spring and Easter are times of resurrection and rebirth. Nothing epitomizes this more than the humble “bulb,” which blooms in the spring, gradually dies off, only to be reborn again the following spring.

Four packs of Easter seeds. These can be plants significant to Easter, anything with an Easter theme (Easter Egg Radish, Hens & Chicks, Rabbit Tobacco, etc), or anything pastel.

Sign up by the 5th and I will assign partners. Please mail by the 25th, so that your package reaches its destination before Easter.

Happy Easter and Spring Equinox to everyone!

Our Bloomin Friends Swap Group was created to have a reliable, fair, and
safe haven to swap and trade between the group members. If you care to
join us, we would love to have you. Membership requests should be sent via
private message to brittanysgran.

Comments (196)