SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sydcricket

What shade of off-white/cream for a 1930's Spanish style home?

Astrid C
6 years ago

I need to repaint my new home which is a Spanish style home from the 1930's. It's currently a pretty dreadful shade of peachy-beige. See below. Sorry for the horrible angles and landscaping, these were taken for various other purposes.

I would love a creamy off-white color for the main body of the house without going to cool or bright/chalky or too yellow? Here is a building in Mexico I liked the tones of though a little lighter cream color. I think I want to go similar to this tan/pink for the trim and shutters (I know they are cheesy but the home has a historic designation so they can't be removed) and I'll do the corbels dark brown.

I am overwhelmed by all the whites and creams out there! Any suggestions? I've obtained some samples but its so hard to imagine what it would look like covering the entire house. And on a large corner lot it takes up a lot of visual space from the street! I prefer Benjamin Moore or Dunn-Edwards. I can hang with Sherwin Williams as well. Thank you everyone!

Comments (22)

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH