SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lisab403

Help with choosing metal color for bathroom lights!

lisab403
6 years ago

I am doing a complete remodel of my master bath and need help choosing nickel, black or bronze for lighting. We have his and hers vanities, a framed in garden tub and a shower with frameless glass doors .

Cabinets-shaker style and color: Mindful Gray (SW)-see picture #1

Counter and tub surround: White Ice Granite-see picture #1

Shower walls : Marble look Porcelain Tile (gray veining with small amounts of beige)-picture #1

Shower Flooring: River Rock -colors are light gray, dark charcoal gray, white and light beige-pic. #2

Accent Tile in Shower: (will be a linear pattern going around the shower chest height) This accent tile is called Island Rock Trellis Metro, colors are same as flooring in shower.-pic #3

Floor in bathroom: 12 x 24 rectangular porcelain tiles in a dark charcoal gray-last picture-dark charcoal in background

Faucets: Moen Genta style in brushed nickel

I want to put matte black hardware on my cabinets but I am having a VERY hard time selecting lighting colors. Vanities will have to have lights above the mirrors and then I will have an accent light when you enter through the door in the center of the room. The remaining lights will be recessed lights over tub and in shower.

I will have white shiplap over the garden tub and the rest of the walls will be painted a color that compliments the Mindful Gray cabinets. (haven't chosen a color for walls yet)

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio