SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
3katz4me

eyeglass frames

3katz4me
6 years ago

I know we have talked about this in the past. I learned about try at home Warby Parker here which I tried but failed at. I finally decided I would go to this great local eyeglass place and get some fun, nice looking frames at any cost. I do have an vision plan at work so it wasn't as bad as it could have been. In any case I found a brand of frames that I am practically addicted to - Ogi.

I like the cat eye kind of shape and bought a very cool pair last year. This year I decided it was time to buy a new pair of sunglasses - current frames must be a least ten years old. So I got another cool pair. I had a hard time deciding between two different frames for the sunglasses so went back the next week and got another pair of glasses with the second choice frames for the sunglasses (quantity discount). It is so fun to have some colorful, interesting glasses for a change. They provide a nice distraction from the signs of aging on my 60 year old face.

Anyway just thought I'd mention my great luck with this brand in case anyone is looking. I think their distribution is only through bricks and mortar, not online, and not inexpensive. Ogi

Comments (23)

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor