SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cali59

spacing between range and fridge. Which layout is best?

cali59
6 years ago

Which set up do you think looks the best?

My concern with this first picture. Is that the wall on by the fridge side sticks of 3.5 feet. Would It be difficult to access the items in the narrow wall cabinet pantry (18" wide as shown in pic) between that wall and the fridge? Would I be able to open the fridge all the way? Should I bump out all the base cabinets along that wall? Or maybe just the fridge the wall cabinet pantry? And if so by how much?

This set up gives me 30" cabinets between the stove and refrigerator.

In this second picture I will have 24" cabinets on either side of the range. Also it gives my a little office nook on the other side or the fridge and I can put pretty dishes above with lighting inside the cabinet. However the range would have less space around it with smaller cabinets to either side. Do you see any other cons with this look and function?

I have been looking at this so long I can't tell anymore which one would look better. Please help! LOL

Here is some pictures of the whole kitchen to give you an overall idea. (I'm working on the island next and plan to put the poles inside the cabinets. Table seating is a must for our family.)

Thanks so much!!

Comments (16)