SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lara_knight

Tudor Exterior Paint Change from Mustard Poo

Lara Knight
6 years ago

We purchased this house last summer and all interior rooms (walls, most trim, ceilings, etc) were painted in Mustard Poo. We took down 9 popcorn ceilings and repainted most of the interior in a sand color. The neighbors are getting antsy and have told us they will either help us paint the exterior or chip in for a painter so we're brainstorming paint colors and hoping to paint in the next few months. We are taking down the black awnings except over the 2nd floor balcony. Right now, I'm leaning towards the "heavy cream/expresso bean" colors below.... but I'm open to suggestions because home decorating/color choices are not strengths. The trim and gutters are currently black... If I keep them black maybe I should darken the main color up a little??... Then should we paint the lattice and deck heavy cream as well? We live in the South, so I don't want to paint the deck black or it will be too hot to walk on. Maybe deck heavy cream and lattice expresso? My head is going to explode. Please help. I will post before/after once we are done with the project.

Comments (16)