SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hduns

Appliance pulls needed for these appliances?

Heather N
6 years ago

Hi - I have the following paneled appliances in my new kitchen. I've heard conflicting advice from my contractor, cabinetmaker, and hardware salesperson about which ones need appliance pulls and which ones can just use regular drawer pulls. Any feedback about which ones need appliance pulls would be great!! thanks!

36" Subzero Fridge/Freezer - has a refrigerator door on top, and two freezer drawers below - I think all of these will need appliance pulls? Or do I just need the appliance pull on the top and can use regular drawer pulls on the bottom drawers?

24" Subzero fridge drawer and 24" freezer drawer - I've read that these don't need appliance pulls and can use regular pulls, but not sure if that's correct? If that's true, then why does the 36" freezer drawer need an appliance pull, just because it is bigger?

Miele Warming drawer - I think this can use a regular drawer pull? haven't seen any confirmation of this

Miele Dishwasher - I believe this can use a regular drawer pull from what I've read in Houzz comments

Comments (2)