SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
3littlelovebirds

Bathroom Tile, Counters and Drop in Tub Deck Help

Maggie
6 years ago
We’re redoing our bathroom and I’m in tile hell. I am using a honed marble herringbone as my accent tile because it’s super pricey but I love it so we’re laying it out like a runner in the entry way and to tile the back of the niches in the shower, then using 12X24” porcelain faux marble tiles for the rest of the floor and 12X24” light grey tiles that have a linen finish on the shower walls. My vanity counters are a grey, flat matte finish quartz. (this is all tentative). My question is about the tub deck. We’re installing a drop in tub with wood side but I don’t know what I should use for the deck. Should I use the same tile as my shower walls or go with the marble from the floors or pull the quartz from the counters? I’d like to have it fabricated unless we use the tile from the shower.... and I don’t want to tile the tub skirt.... unless I absolutely have to. Any suggestions? I’ve obviously have hit a remodel wall.... the first pic is the entry way where the accent tile is going. And the 3rd is the linen tile I’d like for the shower. It looks more brown in the pic but it’s grey.

Comments (3)