SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lisa_adams3049647

Orchid Romance mistake?

Lisa Adams
6 years ago

I went to my favorite nursery yesterday afternoon, unfortunately leaving my reading glasses at home. I had planned on buying ONLY a second ‘Princess Charlene de Monaco’, since I absolutely love the one I have. It was close to closing time and I saw the rows of ‘Sweet Mademoiselle’s on my way out. Impulsively, I decided to try one. The Romanticas do extremely well for me. I searched through them to find the nicest one, and headed out. It was only today that I see that the tag says ‘Orchid Romance’. One must have been placed there by mistake, and all the Romantica tags look the same! I’m pretty sure they will let me exchange it, if I want to. Now I have a stomach bug though, so it’ll be a while:(

I can’t find nearly as much information on ‘Orchid Romance’ as many of the other Romanticas. I’m especially interested in it’s heat tolerance and as a cut flower. Help Me Find does not exactly make me feel very good about those two points, and I’m in a hot, dry climate. I certainly don’t have the space to keep it AND ‘Sweet Mademoiselle’. Does anyone have anything to say about ‘Orchid Romance’, that would make me want to keep it? Thanks, Lisa

Comments (16)