SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mendy_owenby

Updating Kitchen - ideas/budget/things to consider

Mary Moon
6 years ago

Recently moved into a new home and bought knowing there would be several projects to complete. Trying to get an idea on scope/cost/etc for this so I can appropriately plan/budget and save :). Current kitchen has a Tuscan vibe and the house is a Craftsman so looking to move back to a style that would honor more of that style or at least not be in contrast. Thinking more farmhouse? Open to other ideas. Kitchen is 14x10 but flows into a dining that has a wall of matching cabinets to create a China/storage area. So that would also be a part of the cost. Currently has granite - thinking of switching to quartz for maintenance. I am keeping the exact configuration - except would probably switch that sink for a complete undermount and swap out for a lighter tile.

Is a two tone island/cabinet look still on trend? Any thoughts, considerations would be fantastic. Have no idea on what a mid range reno would come in in a medium COL so input on that would be welcome to save my pretty pennies. Thanks!

Comments (12)

Sponsored
WhislerHome Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals