Anything good on Netflix?
8 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (33)
- 8 years agolast modified: 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
Related Discussions
Netflix tidbits, FYI: having trouble with Netflix
Comments (3)That looks good for detailed info on popular sites. I have also found the site "downforeveryoneorjustme" useful when I try to visit an unfamiliar site (or any site for that matter) and nothing comes up. It lets you figure out whether it's your browser/computer or a wider problem that is out of your control, and it can be used with any web site by simply entering the web address. Here is a link that might be useful: Down for Everyone or Just Me...See MoreNetflixers--streamed any good movies lately?
Comments (36)We've watched two of the four segments of Midsomer Murders, Set 22. (On a DVD from our library.) We must be getting close to having seen 100 of these mysteries. We have one more segment of The Paradise to watch. (Recorded on DVR from PBS.) I hear there is to be another season of this adaptation of an Emile Zola story....See MoreNew good series on Netflix???
Comments (26)We are now watching Grace & Frankie and we really enjoy it. I find it to be both different and funny. I resisted when it was first mentioned but I am glad I decided to give it a chance. I enjoyed House of Cards; the first and second seasons were great but the third was less than exciting. I really enjoyed watching the original HOC with was British and first done by the BBC in the late 80s - early 90s. I think I am slow to Netflix but from what I have seen, it's kinda great. We also watched The Paradise which was just OK but we discovered it when we searched for more shows with the actress who is the daughter of Celia in Last Tango, Sarah Lancashire. We found that she was also in Happy Valley which we watched and thought it was very good. Lots and lots of great stuff on Netflix. Have fun and enjoy....See More"Cream" trim doesn't look good with anything except...
Comments (17)I have the same issue: 3000 square foot house and EVERYTHING is beige: not just the walls, ceilings, and carpets, but ALL the ceiling trim and baseboards (found in every room, hall, and stairs), all the interior doors, window surrounds, wainscoting, fireplace surround, and the entire 2-story wall of decorative paneling into which the front door is set. And the real kicker: ALL that trim is DARKER!!! Who in their right mind ever thought tan trim was a good idea?!? I've done the best I can with accent walls of blue, burgundy, and slate gray, but I love to play with color and this has been SOOO constraining (for perspective, my idea of a fun room is one with turquoise & lavender walls, dark wood or black furniture, and some pops of orange and green). So after 5 years of struggling with the beige I'm nearly ready to take the leap and just start re-painting all the trim--or at least the baseboards, door surrounds, and ceiling trim. Will likely have to hire a professional for the baseboards. Either way it's going to cost thousands of dollars and/or hundreds of hours of my time. We bought the house in a rush and I thought I'd be able to work with it, but I will never, ever make the same mistake again....See More- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years agolast modified: 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years agolast modified: 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years agolast modified: 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
- 8 years ago
Related Stories

LANDSCAPE DESIGNGood Fences, Good Neighbors — and Good Views
See-through vertical fencing connects a yard with its surroundings while keeping children and pets safely inside
Full Story
TASTEMAKERSTake a Behind-the-Scenes Tour of Netflix’s ‘Grace and Frankie’
Set decorator Beauchamp Fontaine explains the design decisions behind the home sets featured in the new Netflix series
Full Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: Beautiful Things You Can Feel Good About Buying
Upcycled, ecofriendly or just made responsibly, these home accessories and furniture pieces will keep your conscience clear
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDESBulletproof Decorating: Upholstery That Stands Up to Anything
Kids and pets are no match for fabrics as durable as these, which meet higher style standards than ever
Full Story
DECLUTTERINGHow to Conquer Kitchen Counter Clutter for Good
Figuring out what’s taking over your work surfaces is half the battle
Full Story
FEATURESHow Tupperware’s Inventor Left a Legacy That’s Anything but Airtight
Earl S. Tupper — and his trailblazing marketing guru, Brownie Wise — forever changed food storage. His story is stranger than fiction
Full Story
FURNITUREHow to Keep Your Upholstery Looking Good
You wouldn't expect your car to maintain itself. Show your sofa and chairs the same courtesy with this 3-part strategy
Full Story
PETSHow to Help Your Dog Be a Good Neighbor
Good fences certainly help, but be sure to introduce your pup to the neighbors and check in from time to time
Full Story
LIFEThe Good House: An Experience to Remember
A home that enriches us is more than something we own. It invites meaningful experiences and connections
Full StorySponsored

clearwaters