SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pinkpink2

What’s happening to all of my succulents? :((

pinkpink2 (10b)
6 years ago

I’m new to succulents this year, I love to propagate their leaves!

I’ve slowly created a little garden of succulents, almost all of which I’ve grown myself from individual leaves that I’ve “borrowed” from several random places around my neighborhood and such. I keep them poolside outside, no other plants around. They are in succulent/cactus potting soil from a local gardener, mixed with a little extra pumice (I know, not the best mix!)

About a month ago I noticed half the leaves just fell off of one plant when I barely touched it.

This was the first plant to do this, it later grew a baby and it happened to the baby as well, it seems like a bug is eating the leaves up, and inside the leaves. Leaving brown spots

The second plant:

It’s been looking “sick” since about a week after the first plant. It hasn’t lost its leaves the same way, but has these leathery brown marks all over the new growth, even the baby!

Third plant to get this... more brown leathery scars on the leaves as well as holes on the outer edges. This in the picture is actually mildly improved after spraying a mixture of water, dish soap, and neem oil

I purchased an Echeveria lola, within days it got indented black spots on all the outer leaves and is not looking happy at all!

I bought a couple of new plants and within one day all started showing signs of this issue! Leaves falling off super easily, doesn’t matter how often I water. I moved them all today to a new location and swept up any debris that could contain bugs, I’ve been spraying with warm water mixed with dish soap and neem oil. What do I do to try to fix them? Why is this happening?

Thanks!!

Comments (8)