SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rebeccamomof123

ISO Buffalo Check tie up window treatments or other suggestions

rebeccamomof123
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

I am looking for a refresh in my kitchen, by adding new window treatments and changing up the cushion and pillows in the window seat. I'd like a wide black and white buffalo check - but I'm open to any other fabric patters/colors to help refresh the look and feel (less French country, more farmhouse/transitional). To give a better sense of the color palette, cabinets are dove white, the walls are Solitude by BM (a blue/grey) and b/s is called grey stone. Counters are White Ice. The treatments on there now were my own DIY job, with burlap and wired ribbon. I don't plan to change the curtains in the dining area that is open off the kitchen in the photo below. Those are a very neutral linen color so anything should coordinate. I should add that the black stools are no longer there, I now have this Bistro counterstool from World Market.

(ETA: I would obviously nix the navy and jute scatter rug and replace to match whatever new treatments I get.)

These are on clearance on country curtains and I love them but they are too wide for my measurements and I think if I were to scrunch them up they would not have the same tailored look that I want. My windows are about 26" wide (for an inside mount) and smaller at the sink window.

Comments (11)