SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
littlegreeny

LG WM4370HKA Turbo Wash FL Rinse Cycle Videos

littlegreeny
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

My mother in law just got the LG WM4370HKA along with the sidekick to replace her 9 year old Samsung FL that had bad bearings. We had a little bit of a wash in tonight to celebrate her new washers. Of course I had to play around with it so I washed my Patagonia jacket and filmed a few portions of the rinse cycle. I absolutely LOVE this washer! It has some terrific wash action yet seems very gentle. It uses a really good amount of water and the steam function heats the water so hot I could feel heat radiating through the door. Selecting the turbo wash function engages the recirculation pump that sprays water from two jets to cut down on the cycle time. During portions of the rinse cycle it sprays fresh water as it spins between the deep water rinses and during the final spin. It sounds somewhat loud in the video but it's actually surprisingly quiet. And if you are wondering, I did help her pick these out. I decided I like the LGs more than Whirlpool. I find LGs to rinse much better as the new Whirlpools don't spin between most of the rinse cycles. Enjoy!

Comments (17)