SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ceruleanblue

If you want to know about the LG Twin Wash, ask here!

ceruleanblue
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Doesn't seem there is too much action on the forums about the LG Twin Wash or SideKick on its own yet...so if you are considering it and have questions, feel free to ask. I have the WM5000HVA and the matching SideKick pedestal. My dryer is still on order as it seems the gas model is delayed where I am. So I can only give feedback on the washing machines.

I'll tell you my number one love on the main machine, which is the FreshCare option...I think I love it more than the Shrink Guard on my Lux 70. After the load is done, it tumbles your clothing intermittently so you don't have a wrinkled pile when you come to it. I think it runs for something insane like 16 hours?? Don't quote me on that. ;) My previous Lux had that awesome Shrink Guard which tumbled after for about 8-10 mins. When you took items out, you could give a light shake and hang and no ironing ever needed (not for dress shirts, I'm talking t's and golf style shirts and cotton leggings, etc.). But if you didn't get to the load shortly, you still had a pile that would end up more wrinkly that you wanted (still less wrinkly than a standard spin though). With the LG, it has taken away me needing to get there soon after the load is done. I just get there whenever and it's all fluffy and ready to hang! Love it!

Comments (52)