SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dragan2000

Small Bathroom Lighting Advice

Magnolia Dragan
6 years ago

Renovating this old house on Main Street in a classic New England village. The small powder room on first floor needs lighting. I am going to have the sink installed in the "made to look old" vanity shown. Polished nickel faucet is traditional looking with the "hot" "cold" on the handles. I found the old mirror on Craigslist but it take up the whole wall so I cannot do sconces on that wall. Any ideas for lighting this powder room? I need to get a fan installed in the ceiling. Contractor says I can move the existing fan and basically do anything I want with the lighting. The bathroom dimensions are 5'6" x 5' 4" (wall the vanity is on). Would two small pendants work in front of mirror?...or sconces on the perpendicular walls? Maybe one fixture middle ceiling that includes a fan? Toilet will go to the left corner of where I took picture from. Feel free to suggest specific fixtures if you have anything in mind. I have used a lot of oil rubbed bronze fixtures throughout the house from Home Depot to Restoration Hardware. Thank you!!!!

Comments (6)