SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_smith6227819

Good afternoon!

Kathsgrdn
6 years ago

Went at 0800 this morning for a temporary crown. Took four hours! I kept trying to nap when they were working on my mouth but that didn't work. Then tried napping when I got home for a few hours, again didn't work with Lauren and the dogs home, even with my noise machine on. She is making us omelets now and filled my gas tank up in my car so I guess I can't complain too much.

She was supposed to start working today but they told her she had to fill out more paperwork and so will start tomorrow. Got a call from Alex when I was on my way to work yesterday, so I missed it. They let him text his address to me. I wrote his first letter last night at work. It was really slow and we had too many people so I took a couple hours of vacation time and went home. I was hoping to get at least 5 hours of sleep before my appointment but that didn't work. Couldn't fall asleep and got 2 or 3.

Have to work the next 4 in a row. Veteran's day is Saturday but the hospital clinics are closed in observance for it tomorrow. Funny but my coworkers tell me they get swamped with calls on Veteran's day because most of them don't realize it's a holiday and these are my fellow veterans! We got over 600 calls on Columbus day this year.

Not sure what I'm going to do tonight, probably watch something and go to bed early. Hope you all have a great day!

Comments (14)