SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
robotropolis

Welcome baby Emmett

robo (z6a)
6 years ago

Hi all, we’re cluster feeding tonight so what better time to start that new thread I promised!

Baby Emmett born 3:55pm Nov 7, 8 lbs 12 oz! 20.5” long. His middle name is after my husband’s grandfather who was a very special person that my husband was very close to.

Lots of pushing because he was turned slightly and had to threaten him with the forceps to get him out, but he eventually came out unassisted. I was so tired that I was falling asleep between every push. He came out with a party hat instead of a conehead because his head was turned, but that has gone down very quickly!

I absolutely loved getting an epidural and it made for a very peaceful experience. It wore off at one point during pushing and I felt so stressed. Not to mention the top up they gave me while waiting for it to kick back in made me powerpuke a few times!

Lots and lots of visitors. We are being discharged this morning.

The first night he took pity on us and slept in three hour stretches, but tonight he is into cluster feeding and I’ve gotten very little sleep. Just woke husband up to spell me for a catnap.

Comments (158)