SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
corpsmancooper

Welcome To Succulents Anonymous!

CorpsmanCooper
12 years ago

Hello and welcome to Succulents Anonymous! My name is Erin . . . and I have a succulent addiction! It all started with some sempervivum tectorum that my mother gave to me and the addiction has just grown from there! Every time I go to a store I check out the garden section to see if they have any succulents. I'm non discriminatory. I love them all! When I go to a store that carries them it's like I'm at an animal shelter! They all call to me! Crying! Begging me to take them home! I bring them home and I unsuccessfully try to hide them from my loved ones for fear they will find out about my addiction. I have a real problem! I just can't help myself! I'm running out of room! Here are some of the beauties I picked up recently:

Crassula argentea compacta

{{gwi:690933}}

This one needs an ID. All it says on the container is assorted Echeveria.

{{gwi:690935}}

This one is labeled as Echeveria 'pinwheel'

{{gwi:690937}}

This was also labeled as 'Assorted Echeveria' I realize it's in pretty poor shape but I'm hoping to nurse it back to health.

{{gwi:690938}}

I picked these up thinking it was 'baby toes' but was surprised to find it labeled as Aloinopsis schooneesii. I've been wanting this specific plant so I picked up 2! I really hope that they are what they say they are and the taproot is in good condition!

{{gwi:690939}}

{{gwi:690940}}

mammillaria elongata 'copper king'

{{gwi:690941}}

mammillaria matundae

{{gwi:690943}}

Ferocactus latispinus

{{gwi:690945}}

ferocactus glaucescens

{{gwi:690947}}

Comments (20)